Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency advises overnight surfacing maintenance works will take place on State Highway 30A, between Sala Street and Fenton Street in Rotorua, from tonight.
The works are expected to take two or three nights, weather dependent, and will take place between 7pm and 5am.
"There will be lane closures, with only one lane affected at any given time, and a 30km/h temporary speed limit in place during the works," says a Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency spokesperson.
"Outside work hours, the road will operate as usual.
"Motorists are asked to plan ahead and travel carefully through the site to keep road workers and other road users safe.
"Waka Kotahi thanks motorists for their patience."
Plan ahead for a safe, enjoyable journey. Keep up to date with:
- Traffic updates: journeys.nzta.govt.nz/traffic
- Facebook: facebook.com/NZTAWaikatoBoP
- Twitter: twitter.com/WakaKotahiWaiBP
- Journey planner: journeys.nzta.govt.nz
- Phone: 0800 4 HIGHWAYS (0800 44 44 49)
Subscribe to our daily Newsletter